CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE MOVIE TO SEE THE TRAILER.
1. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14) – Just in time–I’ve been having Middle Earth withdrawal. I will miss Aragorn, though.
4. John Carter (March 9) – the only question here is: 3D or IMAX? (Even though do you think they reused the arena from Star Wars Episode 2?)
5. Wrath of the Titans (March 30) – clash, wrath, whatever. “You will learn someday that being half human makes you stronger than a god.” Feel the wrath.
8. MIB3 (May 25) – Just in time for Sara’s birthday! 🙂 (if you don’t know what MIB stands for you won’t like the movie, so never mind.)
9. Marvel’s The Avengers (May 4) – The title does not exactly roll off one’s tongue, but Ironman, Captain America & Thor all in one movie? Can’t wait!
10. The Secret World of Arrietty (February 17) – looks like a movie version of the book, The Borrowers (which I can’t stand), but still–it is produced by Toshio Suzuki who made Howl’s Moving Castle, Spirited Away, and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, so it qualifies as a must-see.
14. Skyfall (November 9) – The next James Bond movie! (No trailer yet.)
15. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (February 17) – my children have categorically refused to see this with me because they say it will be really terrible. Strangely, they do not want to see flaming pee. My husband wants to see it though. Which is why he is my true soul mate.